On your first visit to Life Chiropractic, we want you to feel confident that you have arrived in the best place to find the solutions to your health problems. Our specialist chiropractors will take you through a chiropractic consultation and tailor a treatment programme to suit your personal needs.
We’ll begin by welcoming you to the clinic and asking you to fill in a short form about yourself and whatever health issues you are currently experiencing. You’ll then meet with a one of our qualified and experienced Chiropractors for a consultation.
Your 1st Visit to Life Chiropractic
At the first visit stage, this will be a time for us to learn more about you, understand your condition and what you expect to achieve from your sessions with us. We’ll then move on to a comprehensive chiropractic examination, including neurological, orthopaedic, palpation and postural examinations which will help to determine the cause of your problem(s).
Your specific condition may require an x-ray to give a full evaluation and help to rule out any complex conditions.
What’s Included in your Chiropractic Consultation:
• Comprehensive review of your health history You will be asked to complete a health history questionnaire which gives us a good overview of your general health history, this is important in understanding how your past may have contributed to your current chiropractic health.
• Chiropractic Examination(Orthopaedic, Neurologic and Palpation) Your dedicated chiropractor will carry out an initial chiropractic examination, covering things like flexibility, range of movement, posture and many other general areas.
• Postural & Spinal Assessment As part of your examination we will cover your posture, a key part of assesing your general chiropractic health.
• X-ray imaging If your chiropractor feels it necessary they will carry out a digital spine x-ray. This will help in many cases to quickly ascertain the root cause of any pain and discomfort you are experiencing. (any number of x-rays needed are included)
• A report of findings Following your initial chiropractic consultation we will book a date for you to return so we can run through a full report of findings with you. This will explain what was found in the consultation and x-rays, our recommendations and your on-going treatment plan.
Your Report of Findings Follow-up Visit
After your initial consultation and examination, we’ll endeavour to book up your second appointment as soon as possible. This will allow us time to evaluate the results from our initial meeting which we can then share with you.
We will spend time fully explaining what we believe to be the cause of your pain and what course of action we recommend taking. At this point, we will also be able to answer any specific queries you have, such as how long it will take for you to heal and the costs involved.
“This will be the start of your treatment plan; a shared journey between Life Chiropractic and yourself, where we will provide you with the best wellness care to achieve a shared goal of a long, healthy, pain-free life.”