New Patient Consultation – £36 Should X-rays be required at the initial consultation stage they are included within the consultation fee.
Chiropractic Treatment – £35
Digital X-Rays – £45
Sports Massage (30mins) – £35
Sports Massage (60mins) – £60
Relaxing Therapeutic Massage (30mins) – £35
Relaxing Therapeutic Massage (60mins) – £60
How many treatments will I need?
Many symptoms will require an initial course of treatments. The number of treatments needed varies from person to person and what is right for you will be explained at your ‘Report of Findings’.
We will never charge you hidden fees or leave you with unexpected costs.
We want as many people as possible to be able to try chiropractic, we have seen the many wonderful things it can do but are fully aware it is not for everyone. This is why we keep our initial consultation fees as low as possible, so you can try it and find out for yourself.
Included in your consultation:
• Comprehensive review of your health history You will be asked to complete a health history questionnaire which gives us a good overview of your general health history, this is important in understanding how your past may have contributed to your current chiropractic health.
• Chiropractic Examination(Orthopaedic, Neurologic and Palpation) Your dedicated chiropractor will carry out an initial chiropractic examination, covering things like flexibility, range of movement, posture and many other general areas.
• Postural & Spinal Assessment As part of your examination we will cover your posture, a key part of assesing your general chiropractic health.
• X-ray imaging If your chiropractor feels it necessary they will carry out a digital spine x-ray. This will help in many cases to quickly ascertain the root cause of any pain and discomfort you are experiencing. (any number of x-rays needed are included)
• A report of findings Following your initial chiropractic consultation we will book a date for you to return so we can run through a full report of findings with you. This will explain what was found in the consultation and x-rays, our recommendations and your on-going treatment plan.
We only offer chiropractic treatments once you have been through a new patient initial consultation. This ensures we know your medical history and have already identified the root cause of your pain or problems.
Included in your treatment:
• Health tips and exercise advice To help you with on-going wellness, the results of your treatment are dramatically enhanced with continued exercise and lifestyle changes.
• Periodic progress examinations We ensure that you are progressing through your treatment as planned, allowing us to make any changes to your treatment that may be necessary.
• Health and satisfaction questionnaires Your journey through chiropractic wellness is of utmost importance to us so we want to make sure you’re happy with the service you receive from us.
• Short educational video Knowledge is power and understanding how chiropractic works and how your spine directly relates to your overall health and wellness will hugely benefit your journey with us.
At Life Chiropractic we tailor your massage to your specific requirements, a choice of: Sports Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Therapeutic Massage, Trigger point Therapy and others are available.
Included in your massage:
• Initial health screening We take pride in the first-class level of care and treatment we offer, this is why you will still be taken through an initial first visit health review. We do not undertake any treatments until we are confident we fully understand your state of health and history.
• A discussion about your health goals It is important we understand what you would like to achieve from your treatment, as well as understanding the process and what is possible.
• Health tips, literature and advised conditioning exercises We might sound like a broken record but understanding what we do to your body will enable you to get the most from your treatment and experience, we will give you the tools to continue your treatment even after you have left the clinic.
• On-going thorough evaluation of your muscular system functionalimprovement We do not just give you a massage then wave goodbye to you, we want to make sure every treatment we give helps you and your body to improve.
• Relaxing and therapeutic atmosphere Our massage therapy rooms will put you into a relaxed sense of wellbeing, allowing you to forget all of life’s stresses and fully enjoy your massage experience with Life Chiropractic.
X-Rays if taken as part of your initial patient consultation are free, however from time to time you may require additional X-Rays to help quickly identify the cause of pain or symptoms.
Included in your X-Ray:
• X-Rays taken as part of the initial consultation are free of charge Any additional X-Rays taken in later stage of care will be charged
• X-Ray results Your results will be ready within 2-3 days. Our chiropractors will analyse your X-Ray results to ensure that Chiropractic is the appropriate treatment for you and to help assist with you treatment.
• Digital X-Ray machine for low radiation dose Digital X-Ray delivers a very minimal dose of radiation, no more than a standard trip on a commercial aircraft.
• CD copy of your X-Rays (for a small fee) You are welcome to have printed copies of your X-Rays to take away with you.
Book Online Now
Consultations can be booked online using our booking section, over the phone or in clinic.